Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is it discoverable?

I have been consulting with a client on a case. The issue of the day is whether he can get the 1099's of the defense medical examiner. He has subpoenaed them, defense lawyer has filed a motion for a protective order, quashing the subpoena as burdensome, oppressive, yada yada.

So I am interested, what is your experience in getting financial information on defense retained experts?

From my view, it goes to bias. How much a defense retained expert makes goes to bias, plain and simple.

I would be interested in your experiences as to getting this information, especially 1099's.

Drop me a line. If you need any briefs on this, let me know, I have a few that have helped me quite a bit.

1 comment:

Eminia said...

Yes it is you may go through given web link/site..Closed Loop Recycling