Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just bought a iPhone 4

I admit, I'm a tecno geek. I bought the iPhone when it came out, upgraded when the G3S came out. I didn't stand in line, but the day after the new iPhone 4 came out, I couldn't wait any longer. Was in and out in 30 minutes.

Now that I have played with it, I have been thinking, how can I use this in my practice?

Well, there is a great voice dictation app that comes with the phone, and Dragon has an app as well. So I can dictate, email it to my secretary and she can type up the dictation and send it out, with me being on the beach on Maui! Well, not really, but I have thought about that.

But I am curious about the video recording aspect of the phone. It is HD. You can zoom.
I am going to use it to record a depo in the near future, just prop it up and let it rip.

I'll let you know how it works, but from this techno geek's view, no reason why it shouldn't.

Have a safe and happy 4th!

No comments: